surgery to remove kidney stones, particularly large ones. Percutaneous nephrolithotomy is a treatment where a kidney stone is surgically removed using small telescopes and tools placed through a tiny incision in your back. During the procedure, you will be under general anesthesia, and you will stay in the hospital for one to two days while you recover. If ESWL is unsuccessful, your doctor might advise you to have this surgery. Kidney stones are dense deposits consisting of waste materials like uric acid or minerals like calcium. They begin small, but as more minerals adhere to them, they may enlarge. Many kidney stones pass on their own without needing medical intervention. Other uncomfortable or trapped stones in the urinary tract occasionally require surgery to be removed. The kidney stone (or stones) in your kidney are located by the doctor using an X-ray or ultrasound. Then, from the outside, they direct high-energy shock waves at your kidney. Your skin is penetrated by these waves, which fragment the stone into tiny bits.
For more details please contact us at 9923573875.
- Best Kidney Stone Surgery in Rohini
- Best Kidney Stone Surgery in Pitampura
- Best Kidney Stone Surgery in Hari Nagar
- Best Kidney Stone Surgery in Uttam Nagar
- Best Kidney Stone Surgery in Janakpuri
- Best Kidney Stone Surgery in Dwarka
- Best Kidney Stone Surgery in Shalimar Bagh