Dr. BHANU MISHRA
DOB: 12th August 1989
Residential address: House No. 50, First Floor, Panchsheel Enclave, Pocket 11A, Sector 23, Rohini, New
Email: [email protected]
Delhi Medical Council Registration no.: 84604
Goa Medical Council Registration no.: 3184
• MBBS – 2013
Goa Medical College, Goa, India
• MD (MEDICINE) - 2016
Goa Medical College, Goa, India
• DNB (NEPHROLOGY) – 2021
Dr. B. L. Kapur Memorial Hospital, New Delhi
• ISN – ANIO CNC (USA) – 2020-21
- Working as Associate Consultant (Nephrology) in BLK - MAX Super Speciality Hospital, N. Delhi since August 10th, 2021.
- Worked as Senior Resident, Goa Medical College, (2016 - 2018)
- Worked as Senior Resident, Manipal Hospital, Goa (2016)
- Worked as Junior Resident, Goa Medical College, (2013 - 2016)
- Member - American Society of Nephrology (ASN)
- Member - International Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- Member - Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- Member - Indian Society of Organ Transplant (ISOT)
- Member – Healthcare Panel of Global Fighters Foundation (NGO)
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES:
- UMANG Silver Award – For going an Extra Mile under academic excellence in 2019
- Certificate of Appreciation on World Diabetes Day, November 14th, 2021 - for Cancer screening and health check-up camp.
- Covid-19 Warrior Award by RWA, C2 Block Janakpuri, New Delhi on August 15th, 2021
SPECIAL TRAINING CERTIFICATES:
- Goa Association of Pathologists – ISHTM Hematology (2015)
- IMA Goa – Kidney Disease & Transplant (2015)
- GMC Medical Education Cell – Rapid MIC for Targeted Therapies (2015)
- Participated in an Educational Programme titled – “Learning course in Hypertension by the European Society of Hypertension (2015)
- ICCCON – 23rd Annual Conference (2016)
- IMA Goa – Kidney Update (2016)
- Dept. of Pathology, GMC – Iron Metabolism (2017)
- Dept. of Pathology, GMC – CML (2017)
- 1st National update on Nephrology & Renal Transplant – ILBS (2018)
- AVATAR – Interventional Nephrology Conference (2018)
- NEPH-IMMUNE: Renal Vasculitis - DNS (2019)
- ONCO Nephrology Update (2020)
- ASN & ISN – COVID 19 and the Kidney (2020)
- AVATAR – Interventional Nephrology Conference (2020)
- IPNA Endorsed 1st Web Master Series (2020)
- SRNMCON – Delegate - Annual conference of Society of Renal Nutrition & Metabolism (2020)
- SRNMCON – Certificate of Appreciation for E-Poster presentation in Annual conference of Society of Renal Nutrition & Metabolism (5-6th September 2020)
- Critical Care Nephrology Bi-Annual conclave (2020)
- Delegate in 8th Advanced Certification Symposium in Diabetes, 2021
- Grand Rounds in Pediatric Nephrology – An ISN-IPNA sister center initiator – Management of Renal Bone Disease, April 2021
- Delegate – in virtual Indian Society of Organ Transplantation midterm, April 2021
- NephroConnect Live Webinar on Algorithm of Detection and Management of CKD by FRESENIUS KABI, May 2021
- NephroConnect Live Webinar on Immunology and Kidney Transplant by FRESENIUS KABI, July 2021
- Certificate of Credit – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine for participating in Enduring Material titled ICON (Insulin conversations), January 2020-22
- Delegate – 15th Annual Hybrid Conference of the Diabetes in Pregnancy – DIPSI, August 2021
• Chapters published in books:
1) Sunil Prakash, Bhanu Mishra, Satender Yadav – Chapter entitled “Cardiorenal Syndrome in Heart Failure” for the Book “Advances and Innovations in Heart Failure (AIHF)” – A Textbook of Cardiology.
• Manuscripts published in journals:
1) Mishra B, Prakash S, Chandra S, Gera S, Goel A, Yadav AK, et al. - His heart broke post-transplant: A rare disease with a good outcome - Indian Journal of Nephrology, 2019;29:431-2.
2) Prakash S, Mishra B - Hemodialysis in COVID pandemic: How well patients are doing? - J Renal and Nutritional Metabolism, 2020:6:9-11.
1) SRNMCON 2020 - 5th Annual Conference of Society of Renal Nutrition and Metabolism, presented an E-Poster on “LIPOPROTEINS IN PATIENTS ON MAINTENANCE HEMODIALYSIS ON
DIFFERENT DIALYTIC MODALITIES.”, 5th – 6th September 2020.
PUBLIC AWARENESS PROGRAMS:
Speaker for Webinars:
- Covid -19 and Black Fungus Awareness program for RWA, C2 Block Janakpuri, New Delhi in May 2021
- Covid -19 Awareness program for RWA, C2 Block Janakpuri, New Delhi on June 13th, 2021
- Diabetes and Kidney Disease, October 3rd, 2021 organized by Lupin Diabetes Care
- Talk on ‘Hypertension and Kidney Disease’, October 13th, 2021 organized by Saxena Multispecialty Hospital, Sonipat, Haryana
- Anemia and Kidney Disease, October 31st, 2021 organized by Intas Pharmaceutical
- Bone Health and Kidney Disease, November 28th, 2021 organized by Zydus Pharmaceutical
- An awareness session for the employees of Reliance Infrastructure on Diabetes Management on 17th December 2021, organized by Dr. Reddy’s Foundation of Heath Education.
- “Doctor Janta Samwad” – A webinar on Care of Covid Patients at Home on 22nd January 2022 organized by Saxena Super-speciality Hospital, Sonipat, Haryana.
- Talk on “Optimizing Glycemic Control by Breaking Fasting Hyperglycemia with Basal Insulin” on 28th January 2022, organized by Sanofi.
- Patient Awareness Program on “Vaccination and Kidney diseases” on 6th February 2022, organized by Zydus
- “Doctor Janta Samwad” – Kidney awareness talk on International Kidney Day – 10th March 2022.
- “Nephro - Connect” – a talk on “Kidney Disease: All you need to know” on 14th March 2022.
- Live Webinar on “Iron Deficiency and Kidney Diseases” on 27th March 2022 organized by La-Renon.
- Diabetes and Kidney Disease Health camp in Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, October 17th, 2021
- Diabetes Health Mela organized in BLK-MAX Super-speciality Hospital on November 14th, 2021
- Cancer Screening and Health Check-up Camp organized by Saxena Hospital, Sonipat, Haryana on November 14th, 2021
“Heath ki Baat” - Season 1:
- Episode 1 – Diabetes and Kidney Disease, October 13th, 2021
- Episode 2 - Hypertension and Kidney Disease, October 27th, 2021
- Episode 3 - Anemia and Kidney Disease, November 19th, 2021
- Episode 4 – Pollution and Health Issues, December 8th, 2021
- Episode 5 – Pediatric and Kidney Diseases, February 2nd, 2022
- Episode 6 – Cancer and Kidney Diseases, February 24th, 2022
- Episode 7 – Female Health and Kidney Diseases, March 23rd, 2022
Dialysis TV – Kidney Disease in Diabetes Patients, 29th December 2021
3. BIG FM – LIVE Program hosted on Facebook
CONNECT to Kidney Care – Diabetic Kidney Disease, 11th January 2022