A progressive loss of kidney function is a feature of chronic kidney disease, commonly known as chronic kidney failure. Wastes and extra fluid are removed from your blood by your kidneys and then passed through your urine. Your body may accumulate hazardous amounts of fluid, electrolytes, and wastes if you have advanced chronic renal disease. You may not have many signs or symptoms when chronic kidney disease is first developing. It's possible that kidney illness goes unnoticed until it's already advanced. The goal of chronic renal disease treatment is to slow the development of kidney damage, usually by addressing the underlying cause. However, even stopping the cause of kidney disease could not stop the damage from getting worse.
For more details please contact us at 9923573875.
- Best Kidney Doctor in Dwarka
- Best Kidney Doctor in Rohini
- Best Kidney Doctor in Pitampura
- Best Kidney Doctor in Hari Nagar
- Best Kidney Doctor in Uttam Nagar
- Best Kidney Doctor in Janakpuri
- Best Kidney Doctor in Shalimar Bagh