A type of kidney disease is glomerulonephritis. The glomeruli, which are little filters located inside your kidneys, are harmed. It can be brought on by a number of causes, including immune system issues and infections. Glomerulonephritis can occasionally be minor and resolve quickly. Sometimes it persists and causes renal failure along with other issues. The kidney disease glomerulonephritis is one of many. It entails harm to the glomeruli, or little filters, in your kidneys. Your kidneys can have a hard time eliminating waste and fluid from your body if you have glomerulonephritis. Kidney failure may result if the situation worsens. Glomerulonephritis is referred to as glomerular disease and is sometimes referred to as GN by medical professionals. The kidneys' glomeruli are filtering organs consisting of capillaries, or microscopic blood veins. The first step in the process by which the body produces urine (pee) is to filter the blood and remove waste and surplus fluid. Acute glomerulonephritis is the term used to describe glomerulonephritis that develops suddenly. Chronic glomerulonephritis is the term used when it develops gradually and lasts a long time. Some people may experience an acute attack first, followed years later by a chronic disease.
For more details please contact us at 9923573875.
- Best Glomerulonephritis Treatment in Rohini
- Best Glomerulonephritis Treatment in Pitampura
- Best Glomerulonephritis Treatment in Hari Nagar
- Best Glomerulonephritis Treatment in Uttam Nagar
- Best Glomerulonephritis Treatment in Janakpuri
- Best Glomerulonephritis Treatment in Dwarka
- Best Glomerulonephritis Treatment in Shalimar Bagh